Saturday, November 19, 2011

 I am still working on adding all of my work to my Etsy shop.. I took a little break and am getting back on the horse.. and of course, I keep making work. These pieces are something new that I am trying....
 Basically, I am taking original works and running them through photo shop .. some a little ... some a lot.. then I have them printed... and then I take the prints and draw on them with pen.. I like the idea of taking an original work... making something in duplicate and then returning it back into an original... 
I only have like one fancy frame ... hence the repetition of the frame.. if I sell enough work I might one day invest in another fancy frame.. one day....

You can find these works and many more in my etsy shop here 

2 comments:

Havetoloveart said...

Hi,
Maybe this site is interesting for your blog? www.artapa.com
Artapa is a free online art price database that anyone can contribute to. Their goal is to create one easy space online where art lovers and galleries can keep track of artworks, artists and prices. A sort "little black book", that isn't black or a book. Or little, to think of it. They are now several months online, and they're growing all the time.

Bhavna said...

I was really fascinated by your blog.I consider my creative inclination a wonderful gift to produce artwork and my inspiration is my inner self and world around me. There is an attempt to create a powerful emotional bond that reaches the heart and soul of the viewer.As an artist, I have explored variety of themes and ideas. The exploration clearly reflects the diversity and escapades of my journey of evolving experience and confidence in my work. Paintings as jubilation, emancipation express different emotions like hope, joy, calmness or motivation while abstract waterscape is just vibrant and full of life.